Pages

... W E L C O M E   T O   P R A S A D ' s   W E B P A G E ...

Friday, April 27, 2007

Love Affair


I think, I am in Love.! with whom..? with a girl? whose that luckey girl!? I will let you by the end of this article. I never loved her ever, but don't know why she is behind me, I don't know what she had seen in me to get so much addicted to me? I had always tried to stay away from her, but in vain. The things had changed now and I started liking her. Her silence, her tingling smile, her equanimity.

This affinity is not new,it's as old as some 8 years. She use to come once in a while to meet me when I was studying or busy with some work, or some artistic creation. I liked her very much at that time, because I wanted her at those moments for inspiration, and moreover she wasn't around rest of the times to trouble me. But later when I joined ma enggnieering, she started coming across more. The days looked long and I tried to escape from her. I came home every weekend, try to forget about her by loosing myself in the busyness of travel, love of family, beauty of nature.

She could not trouble me more as I become busy with ma schedule for next two years when I joined GYM. I hardly had time for her. So my days went smoothly till I finish ma degree. But she had not forgot me completely.

Somehow once I started working, she found me in B'lore and started troubling me more. Me use to come home by 6 and room-mates very late, they were loaded with work. This gave her enough time to trouble me.Sometimes I never saw them for weeks as they use to come late, and by that time I would have slept and in the morning by the time I wakeup they would have left..!!

I started thinking deep about this, and somehow I wanted to get her out of ma life, I decided to move with some different room mates. Moved to a new house. Now the things become worst! She is enjoying now. Previously they were not there in the house for sometimes, but now We were never together in the house. At any point of time mostly only one will be in India, and thus Loneliness is still ma partner of life. The things had changed now and I started liking her. Her silence, her tingling smile, her equanimity...!!

18 comments:

Srinivasu said...

Lonliness is like darkness. If u want to be in that forever, its ur wish. Lightup a lamp throwaway the dark. Lov somebody u never feel alone.
-Cheers

D said...

HEy very nice post...I like the 3 words with which u describe Loneliness...nice one!But one question....If I had to say abt the same loneliness...wat gender woudl I use?He or she???:-)

Girish Hegade said...

***Kudos***

Nice one, different way of expressing Loneliness.

Keep it up.

jyothsna shetty said...

hey..its nice yar..too......good.

Sachidananda Benegal said...

hey man... really appreciate this one... nice.. well written..

Unknown said...

super maraya..
Even I was in love her long back but had a break up and never met her after that..:D

Prasad Shetty said...

@Mephisto (Adithya)
I am still in touch with her, but I still love her. :)

MadhuSRao said...

beautifully written sir!
I think "She" is not faithful .. she loves everyone and visits again and again till u decide to marry someone :)

Unknown said...

Nice one Prasad..
Try to be alone for the most of free time of ur life....(until u get marry)..Because lonelyness is good for the people like u who s having very creative mind...
May ur nonelyness bring more and more creative article to bring us to a new world of innocence and human values.

Prasad Shetty said...

@ life.andre.heege

Thanks for the compliments..

@ shetty
Thanks for the kind words of support and appreciation, may I know which shetty is this? :)

Unknown said...

This is Sandeep shetty (sanshiri)

Pavithra RajeshKumar Shetty said...

Hi brother.....
Great imagination.......

Unknown said...

hi prasad.....how u got this much of talent?.ur amaa..............zing.i dnt have any words to tell u.......tooo.....gud.ur girl is very lucky......lonliness mele eshtondu feelings..........ennu avalmele yestirbovdu...........all the best for you
....have a wonderfull life

Prashanth A said...

He dude... really nice to read.. A best medicine is available to get rid of her... Mobile phone.. :)

Shetty Priyanka said...

Good work!!!! This is what you get when the mind speaks.. We all befriend loneliness at some point in life.. Somehow its peaceful.. :)

Prasad Shetty said...

@ Nisha, Thanks for support
@ Prashanth, thanks how would a mobile phone help?
@ Priyanka, Thanks for the support.

@ All, Keep coming here..

Unknown said...

so u never feel alone coz loneliness is always with u.. but y loving loneliness there are lots of ppl around u.. loneliness is best coz it gives u opportunity to know yourself but at the same time its worst part as it(she) will drag u towards her..
good one.. :)

Prasad Shetty said...

@Manasa, Yes loneliness does help understand ourselves better. This was written when she was around all time, but as time passed now she comes once in a while, as I am mostly occupied :)