Pages

... W E L C O M E   T O   P R A S A D ' s   W E B P A G E ...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Memories Behind A Pic


I don't know how good I am at photography, but I have heard from people, that I am good at it. Recently, a pic taken by me made me feel proud about my photographic skills. I am very much happy to share that moment here. The photo you are seeing here is of a kid, which was traveling from Frankfurt to Bangalore. She was sitting behind my seat. I came to know about her when someone pricked me from back for fun! I just looked back from my seat, to my surprise I saw a cute kid sitting in the back seat doing this prank. And every time I saw at her, she use to smile at me, and once I turn back, she use to kick ma seat with her little legs. She is cute and naughty. With her smile you will forget everything in this world, her eyes filled with all that JOY which we had once in our childhood, making us go back to the old days and make us feel, "Come back my childhood days..."

At those times, I never thought that I will fly in these aircrafts; it was a fun for us to see it from the ground and wish it should land in one of the cricket grounds, where we play our country cricket with our folks. But never had it come down to show its face to us, we were just happy seeing it flying. And even in schools also they never took us to any tours to either airport or anything to get a chance to see the aircrafts close by. But we use to make aircrafts; in paper; and some jet rockets too..! We use to shoot the rocket to the sky with some rubber bands and see it disappearing in the sky in late evening and enjoy the moment, saying my rocket had gone up so high that it won’t return back!

I did not give much attention at her in the beginning as I was simply flying in ma mind, even before the flight took off from the airport. And she too must have slept in the middle of the journey and thus there was no news from back that she is there! Later when she got up, her troubles started, but this time she was asking lot of questions to her mom as to where we are at present and when we will reach home and so on... there was no end to her questions! A new question was ready after every answer. I was simply listening to her question - answer session, which was far better than the movie they had put for in-flight entertainment. I asked her, where are we when our flight was just above b'lore, she said "we are close to b'lore and with in few minutes the flight is going to land and then I will go to my house, we are back in India, our country!” I was surprised by her answer; she wasn't kid in her knowledge. I came out of flight with some sweet memories to carry to future; I wish, I get a sweet kid like her. :).. I took a pic of her for my album to keep this memory always green, when she just sneaked at me through the gap between the seats, and the pic came out very nice...

I had put this pic as wallpaper in my Laptop, and everyone pass by me ask me, who is this kid? Before I answer them Avijit came out of his seat to pull my leg and say that Prasad is doing illegal photography; he takes pic without permission! Immediately my manager gets up from seat and support him. He even adds – “You can't marry a girl by taking permission from her, unless she is 18..!”

13 comments:

Deep said...

he he
good. :)
and she is cute :)
it would be a coincidence if you meet her afeter 15 years :)

Deep said...

he he
good. :)
and she is cute :)
it would be a coincidence if you meet her afeter 15 years :)

Srinivasu said...

Gud to see that ur fancy abt kids like me. Photo was really nice, its bcoz of kid.May be thats why even a worst photo looks so good with cute kids. By the way i think u took that snap with my phone...?

Srinivasu said...

it ll be like Veerzaara if he meets that gal after 15yrs..

shruthi shetty said...

This is a best way to carry your sweet memories to future.Anamika is toooo sweeeeeet.

Sachidananda Benegal said...

A nice article man..
reminds of small childhood pleasures that remain with us to entertain the child within...
life is all about such memories... that remain with us much past the time we encounter them.... a nice topic to write on... thought u could separate the memory and the flash back a bit differently... :)

Sachidananda Benegal said...

nice article man...
reminds of the school days and the fun that we had as children...
these are memories that shall remain unerased for a long time... nice topic to write on....

कुन्दन कुमार "लक्की" said...

Jab hum jawaan honge, jaane kahaan honge...

Very nice. BTW, she adorns my desktop too. Thanks for sharing.

Ashu said...

:) that is a really nice article written with so true feelings... great going Shetty...

Prasad Shetty said...

@ Deep, (Shivdeep)
he he.. joke.. ! thanks

Prasad Shetty said...

@ Srinivas,
thanks for the comment. The Pic is taken with the phone u were using.
It can't be veerzara.. but it will be a nice experience if I meet her after many years..

@ Shruthi Shetty
Thanks for the comment.

@ Sachi,
Thanks man.. I could have seperated the flash back from this, but I feel that things are closer thus had put it together.. anyways.. thanks for the suggestion, keep reading blogs...

@ Kundan
"Jab hum jawaan honge, jaane kahaan honge..."

Yahan pe hum kaun hai..?!
thanks for the comment.

@ Ashu,
Thanks man..

jyothsna shetty said...

he he..nice one good.kid is cute.nice skill

Unknown said...

cute....
a smile of a child is beautiful dan ne otha smile in dis wrld... :)