Pages

... W E L C O M E   T O   P R A S A D ' s   W E B P A G E ...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Passion Plus – A real passion for value


I have bought a Passion plus - Black - Purple two years back. I have not written any review on this till now, and now it’s the right time to write a review on it. As I think, the more time you spend with something, the boring it becomes.

I have been using it for last two years, and very recently I have changed to Pulsar. But then Now I am not comparing pulsar with passion here, as I think they both belong to different category of bikes, as Passion is a 100CC bike and the later 150CC.

As far as ma passion plus is considered, I should say that its passion plus because of its better look compared to mere passion.

First of all I want to know u all, why I went for passion leaving all other bikes. I was in college at that time, so I can’t afford to have a very sportive bike, but then I also can’t take a simple bike, which does not have a sportive look, example Bajaj CT-100, even thought many of ma friends were telling that it gives a better mileage. So I found passion had a trendy look and also was very much affordable at that time.

When it comes to the mileage, I have tested it sometimes giving approximately 60-65, depending on the ride conditions, most of the times; I tested on NH-17, as I used to go home on this highway every weekend. Now it’s been two years, now also its gives a mileage of approximately 55+. Obviously Hero Honda has a better engine, which had been stabilized from years to give a better performance in Splendor. The same engine is present in Passion plus.

One thing here needs to be noticed is that as splendor was a light weight vehicle, the speeds more that 70 use to be unstable, (Ma dad had a splendor before, and I have tested it for speeds) But Passion plus does not. It’s highly stable even at 90 Km/h. I am not exaggerating here, but I have ridden it at that speed. Its max speed it 90Km/h and it does not go beyond it, at whatever case. So you are always safe. But then brakes are not disc ones, so you should be careful before reaching the speed, for me I use to go in stretches of long straight high-ways.

What else you expect from a bike, I have never changed a tire, never went for any repair, have done all the free and paid services on time, that’s all. It’s one high performance, risk free, maintenance free bike. Passion plus is a very good unless you want some power bike.

1 comments:

Mandar Kulkarni said...

I think, I have read your review on Mouthshut.com, any ways good review..
Cheers
_Mandar